Samstag, 27. März 2010

BUNCH OF 7`S FROM THE 70`S # 13


"GOOD TIME FANNY" (BEARSTEAD RECORDS 1974)
ONE OF THE GREATEST GLAM TRACKS EVER,PRODUCED
BY ANDY SCOTT & MICK TUCKER OF THE SWEET.
"Sexual sacrifice we're ready to go too far,Way past paradise.
Well, take a look at yourself,And then rock and roll with Fanny.

Shoop, shoop.Good time Fanny, good time Fanny.
Shoop, shoop.Good time Fanny, good time Fanny,
Fanny girl.
All things turn around,Give me your back-door key.
When you hear that sound Just give it to me
And then rock and roll with Fanny.
"
FLIP SIDE IS SCRATCHED SO IT´S NOT INCLUDED.

"WHAT´S YOUR NAME"/"MEMORY" (CBS RECORDS 1972)

"I.O.U."/"JOIN OUR GANG" (CBS RECORDS 1973)
YOU CAN´T DO NO WRONG W/CHICORY TIP,TWO
UNCANNY 7´S BY THE TIPSTERS,"WHAT´S YOUR
NAME"
& "I.O.U." PENNED BY GIORGIO MORODER.

"SING DON´T SPEAK"/2 B FREE" (DJM RECORDS 1972)
THE SAME GOES FOR BIRMINGHAM´S FINEST,NO
WRONGS ´ERE AGAIN,NO WRONG ´UNS.
"Sing! Sing! Sing! Sing! I said sing don't speak Don't fight on the
street Funky!
Back street freaks, feel i Stamp your feet Sing!
Don't take no-one's cheek Take the driver's seat Right on!

Jumped up cheat, I said,Sing don't speak Sing!
Now you've got
the beat Make it with your feet Dance on!
Back street freak,
I said,Sing don't speak Sing!"


"WE´VE ONLY JUST BEGUN"/"I CAN´T FORGET YOU"
(DECCA RECORDS 1977)

BEFORE GLAM ROCK DISAPPEARED & PUNK ROCK TOOK
OVER IT PRODUCED SOME LAST GREAT BANDS LIKE
DEAD END KIDS,FLINTLOCK
OR CROCODILE.


GET THE BUNCH



1 Kommentar:

  1. Danke, Fred! I love your site. There's some fantastic stuff here. Thank you for all these gems!!!

    AntwortenLöschen